Friday, March 2, 2007

dating 2.0

so last night i went on my first date in about 3.5 years... i posted an ad on CL like a good nerd and I got a responce from a NEU alumni and we started chatting a little bit and shooting emails back and forth. she studied in DC for three years and got her masters at CUA. i asked her if she had been to a place called Fado before because my little brother is a bartender there. it's a damn small world because she knew who my brother was. So after shooting emails back and forth I shook off my nerves and asked her out for some drinks. we went to a bar in Southie and chatted for about 2 hours. it was a simple first date with both of us just testing the waters and we both had a good time. so i got over the first challenge, we went out. now i have the next challenge... what to do for the second date! i'm thinking a day date; she likes history so maybe something unique in Boston that she may have never seen before and we can get some lunch.

Who knows... but i hope we have a good time

No comments: