Thursday, February 22, 2007

Now entering the rat race in lane 6.... ME!

Woohoo! I get to join the rat race again on Monday! I got a contracting gig with Northeastern of all places. I'll be that guy sitting behind the desk at the info commons and helping the support team at ResNet. Not exciting but it's a great foot in the door at NEU. It's contract to hire so we'll see how it goes, it'd be nice to get full time and then be able to take classes for free.

I still have an interview with EMC on Tuesday. I'm not sure how I'll tell the ppl at NEU this. But there's no way i'm not going to do it. EMC is a phenomenal company and it would be a full time job. So we'll see how that goes, i'll just be up front with Scott. Hopefully he'll be cool about it.

So sometime when i get some $$ rolling in they'll be a celebration night were my friends and I will get nice and shitty.

But for now I have a Powerbook I need to bring back to life!

Enjoy the weekend

No comments: