Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dating 2.0

So I'm out and about again putting my toe in the water. I've been talking to this girl that had a post on CL and it's be good. We'll send emails back and forth, chat online, and last night we met face to face for some coffee.

We talked for about an hour and it couldn't have gone smoother. She was as cute as she sounded on the phone and I left there with a smile on my face and was thinking what we could do next time we get together. Then I met up with a buddy and I tried not to drum it up too much, telling myself that it's only the first time we've met.

Good thing I did that because I got an email this morning from her saying that she's not over her past even though she thought we went met up. It took guts for her to tell me that. But it kinda crush me a little because although I tried to tell myself it's only the first time I met her, I did have a crush on her and I did want to take her out again for something more then coffee. Oh well, so now I'm back to square one. who knows whats around the next bend.

i gotta stop wearing my heart on my sleeve.

No comments: