Monday, May 21, 2007

thoughts not even a run could clear out of my head...

I don't mean to dump my shit on you but I just need to talk to someone. I feel like a broken record when it comes to girls. I talk to some girls but my head keeps going back to her.

A few weeks ago I was asked to help with training. we were using internet dating to show how data transfer works. I was asked what I like to do: camping, sports, movies, and hanging out. My instructor laughed and said good luck finding her. I didn't think too much about it then until today. I was talking to her and she said she was bored and want to do some reading so she put an ad on CL looking for some dates. I read that and thought to myself I am that guy, but what was the missing spark between us? was it the timing (i was a month removed from breaking up with my ex)? the fact that i just lost my job? idk... but it's fuckin bouncing around my head. I tried going for a run but that didn't do much to clear my mind. I want to tell her that I want a second chance at going out with her but like i've said, i don't want to lose a best friend, they are not as numerous as blogs on google... i'm not expecting you to have all the answers but i just needed to put pen to paper and get my thoughts out...

maybe it's time for me to put my own ad up and see what's out there again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.