Sunday, March 18, 2007

Am I too honest?

So we all know about Mary and me. She is good friend of mine and idk where i'd be today without her. This past weekend I went out with friends for St. Patrick's Day and told Mary to meet up with us before we went to the Dropkick Murphy's concert (which was a fan-fuckin-tastick time! more on that later). She came out and then Shannon said she was around the corner so I told her to come by too. Bad idea?

I've been honest with both of them letting each other know where they stand with me. but i'm starting to think that maybe somethings are better off not said for the three of us. I fucked up this past weekend... twice... and called Shannon Mary... not kosher. It doesn't take a genius to see what could have happened. This bugged Shannon more then she will admit and i'm sure Mary was a little embarrassed by it but in my head that just means that I'm at the same level with both woman.

Mary and I have plateaued off because we are friends, and that is were Shannon and I are currently, but I want to take it further with Shannon. I think that this will make a difference but I guess we'll have to see.

Idk who I thought i was thinking I could keep two girls with the same first initial strait while being friends with both at the same time. I want to date Shannon but she is Shy (like i've been in the past).


What's a guy have do to for a herald around here?
I hate having more questions then answers....

No comments: