Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The more the change the more they remain the same

Those of you who know me, know that i nice guy and that i care for my friends. But it hurts me when one of my friends keeps making the same mistakes. they keep going back to a person they like even though that person keeps hurting them. I mean i can understand wanting to be with them, but after they have hurt your so much? it kills me to see that, it just so destructive. i was talking to them and i thought of something from my good little catholic boy days:
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The strength to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference

i'm sure that there is something that everyone can take from that phrase. What do you get from it?

Tim

No comments: