Monday, December 25, 2006

Reason for the title

Hey there,
So i'm at a big turning point in my life. I've been engaged with my ex for a year but we've decide to call it off and to go our separate ways. I won't get into the reasons but it is for the better. Our lease is up (read: our landlord is selling our building) so this is a good time for new beginnings.

So i'm at the fork in my life; I can get a new apartment with the same setup, change my surroundings to a different part of Boston, keep going to the same job, and go out with my friends. Or I can try a totally new type of life with my next apartment, try a totally new neighborhood in Boston, look for a new job, and reconnect with my friends. I just don't want to repeat what i've done for the past 3 years. It was a great time and i'll never forget it (nor would i want to) but I want something different this time. Go left, or way left.

Part of that something different is starting this blog and keeping it up to date with whatever I would like. I'll update my life, what's going on, I'll post some stuff i find at Digg.com, and some cool pics that I see.

Recommendations are always welcome for sites around Boston to goto and visit. I'm a fan of Pubs and live banks!

Timmay

No comments: